WEBSOM map - sci.cognitive
- Automatically generated labels and examples of
titles in which the labels have occurred
- agents - PhD thesis on GOAL processing, AFFECT, and AUTONOMOUS agents
- ai - NEW: Does AI make philosophy obsolete?
- book - Press Release - Book Published - The Laws of History by Jon Grover
- children - Reading should be taught BEFORE CONCEPTION to all children!
- chinese - The Chinese Room argument by Searle
- chip - Conscious Computer Chip Progress
- cognitive - Cognitive science and the study of science
- color - Does color affect health? Experts needed...
- conference - 5th Annual Clinical Technologies Conference
- conscious - Consciousness as a Committe of Neurons
- consciousness - What is consciousness? The biology of our experienced inner life.
- cult - is AA a CULT?
- cybernetic - Are we in a cybernetic VR?
- data - process of association (was: In the eye/data-structures . . .)
- ego - The Cybernetic Theory of Ego Transcendence
- emotions - being unaware of your emotions (was Re: Emotional computers)
- eugenicist - Dawkins a Eugenicist?!
- formal - formality and AI
- fragments - WWW & FTP site (Fragments of Behaviour: The Extensional Stance)
- fuzzy - Defining fuzzy descriptors (was NOT and DIFF)
- illusion - name this optical illusion?
- inner - What is consciousness? The biology of our experienced inner life.
- integration - Left/right brain integration
- intelligence - Models of human intelligence
- intuition - Intuition As Human Superpower - Part 1A
- logic - Let's stop criticising Longley (was A Logical Choice: Behaviour Science XOR)
- lucifer - Jesus = Lucifer = THE Devil
- memory - Looking for Infor on Short Term Memory Loss
- mentifex - Meme Hounds of Mentifex
- moral - Book Review - Mind and Morals
- myths - Newsgroups: Dangerous Place, Where Myths are Propagated?
- neural-nets - Brain usage Was:Re: Function of sleep in brain (Neural-Nets)?
- online - RE:Online Graduate Education
- pattern - pattern, order, separation, causation
- phd - paper online, still looking for PhD programs
- project - Philosophy of Science project
- qualia - Private qualia (was: Cognitive Science ??)
- quantum - "Quantum Mysticism"
- quine - Quinean indeterminacy (Was: Society of Mind)
- reading - Reading should be taught BEFORE KINDERGAR
- serial - What serial killers dream about ?
- sleep - Function of sleep in brain (Neural-Nets)?
- social - Social cognition
- software - Mind-mapping software
- spatial - CFP: SPATIAL REPRESENTATION
- strings - Left/right brain integration/Strings
- structures - Knowledge Structures: What does "different" really mean?
- trance - Cognitive science and trance theory
- tree - Do Trees Have Brains?
- voice - Natural Language Interface, Voice Recognition
- worden's - Worden's Theory of Mind/Brain
- workshop - Final CFP: First UK Workshop on Foundations of Multi-Agent Systems
Click any area on the map to get a zoomed view! Each white
dot marks a map node. Color denotes
the density or the clustering tendency of the
documents. White areas are clusters and dark areas empty space,
"ravines", between the clusters.
To WEBSOM home page